Saturday, November 30, 2019

I Said I Wouldn't Do It! ...


I was wrong! :( I said I would NOT be making any more Christmas cards this year. But ... I did. It just happened. And even this is not the end of them. I will be adding more tomorrow and the next day, for sure! I love this snowflake stencil from Echo Park and I did so want to use it with glitter. I covered a piece of white cardstock with my Die Cut and Bond and then placed the stencil over it. I added the bluish glitter and removed the stencil and added the pearl glitter. I added the silver strip and the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) embossed with silver.
Ditto for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So pretty! Would you want to demonstrate in June????

Cheryl W said...

These are just gorgeous! I love your 2-glitter technique. I really do have to give it a try.

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! You just couldn't resist, but how fantastic this method turns out! Gorgeous snowflake stencil and amazing cards!

Patti J said...

These are stunning! Love the glitter! Thanks for sharing, my friend!