Friday, November 18, 2022

Christmas #3

And another Christmas card for today. The punched border on the bottom has been in my card parts for years, and was in my crate of Christmas stamps and papers so I used it! I added the green paper underneath it and also the red Nuvo drops. The sentiment is from Gina K and is silver embossed. The papers are from The Paper Studio and I also added a thin silver strip of glitter paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the border on that card. The holly is so pretty with the green paper behind and the red drops for the berries! Perfect paper to go along with the red and green.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I love it! Gosh, what a great border punch. The ornaments look like polka dots and you can't go wrong with that! Super cute, Lynette!

Patti J said...

Your craft stash sounds SO organized, neat, and tidy! I’m a little bit (a lot?) jealous! Another lovely Christmas card! Beautifully done!

Cheryl W said...

Super Christmas card! The border is very pretty. The Nuvo Drops added such a nice, dimensional embellishment. You just know someone will wonder, "How'd she do that?" I worked REALLY hard on Christmas cards today--made 26 of them. Now if I can just keep that up until I get them done...

Wanda said...

So pretty. It screams "Christmas"!! Your card has lots of fun movement and is bright and cheery.