Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Christmas Cards - #1

I've had a LITTLE time to spend in my stamping room lately, and I've made a few Christmas cards. Mostly, my Christmas cards just "happen" throughout the year, but this could be the first time that I've actually gotten out my Christmas stamps and papers and sat down to make the cards. I gave away a lot to a thrift store, so I have more to make. They are all quite simple, though. One of these days MAYBE I'll make something a little more different, or fancy, or complicated or ... For now, these will do. The image stamps on each are from Recollections and the sentiment on this first one is from Papertrey Ink. The paper is from The Paper Studio. I used gold embossing powder and also some thin glittery gold cardstock. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such pretty paper with the gold accent and then by adding the narrow strips of gold glitter paper and gold embossing, the cards have an elegant touch to them. Very nice!

Cheryl W said...

The sparkly gold makes your cards very festive! I have finally started making Christmas cards for myself, too, now that I am done making Thanksgiving cards. I will also start bringing the Christmas cards you donated to the thrift store. I know they will sell quickly there.

Patti J said...

These are both so pretty! Love the gold and white, but the traditional card is lovely as well! Thank you for donating to a good cause, so nice of you to do so!

Leslie Miller said...

These CAS cards are perfect with pretty stamps and paper. You know I've always admired your style. I'm struggling to have enough cards this year.