Thursday, November 3, 2022

Red and Gold Anniversary

A few years ago, a friend gave me a couple packages of small papers. They are 4 x 4 inches. They are all such pretty patterns. I think I have used up most of them, but I really want to get them all used up. These red patterned pieces are three that I had left. I matted them with red and added gold-embossed sentiments. The card bases are ivory. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Ore great cards!

Cheryl W said...

That's such pretty paper, and it was perfect for anniversary cards. The gold embossing powder adds a nice touch of elegance, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Nothing goes to waste in your craft room! Three beautiful ideas at work here. You are amazingly inspiring with the patterned paper, Lynette!

Patti J said...

Lynette, these are so pretty! That paper looks like a beautiful Victorian wallpaper! Great cards, thanks for sharing!