Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Crazy Bird "Guy" Cards

I had a little time to make some cards, and I need four "guy" cards for January and February. I made them all basically the same, just to get them done and get on with making flower cards and Chrismas cards! I used a new-to-me stencil from Gina K. It includes both designs you see on these cards. I had six of these "crazy birds" from Tim Holtz stamped and die-cut and in my card parts. I colored all of them, so now I just have two more to use, but they are now colored. I cut a strip of white cardstock and ink-blended on it to match the stenciled background. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I popped the birds up on foam squares.

I also had some time to work on my calendars. I have January 2025 and February 2026 finished. Yippee! If you are interested in my calendar files, I have linked to the 2024, 2025 and 2026 files. You can find the link under my blog header. In that same tab, there is a link to the cutting instructions and also to a post about how I display my calendars. If you have issues with the files, just email me and I can directly send you the file.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

What an adorable card. Such a cute quail! LOVE it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love those "crazy birds".......colored beautifully! Those are really neat stencils you used for the backgrounds.

Leslie Miller said...

I've always loved these birds. They are perfect for guy cards with the clean stenciled designs. Your coloring looks great, Lynette. I marvel over your productivity getting all those calendars done!

Cheryl W said...

The "crazy birds" are some of my favorite animals. I don't even mind coloring them, because they can be done in any color combo imagineable. Your cards look great. I especially like the second stencil you used. I just got a new stencil to help with guy cards. I may have to CASE your design.

Thanks for the info on your calendars. I read the post about how you display them. I can see how perfect they are for someone's desk.