Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

I finally got around to taking a picture of my birthday cards. We had company and then cleaning up, etc. At any rate, nearly a week late, here they are! I have posted the handmade ones first. I do know that I have two more cards coming.

And then, here are the equally-special store-bought ones. I thank you all so much!! I think you can tell how old I just turned. LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you. As a fellow MN crafter, I love following you.

Cheryl W said...

Happy birthday again, Lynette! Hope your day was spectacular.

Liz said...

Wishing you a belated Happy 70th Birthday, Lynette. Beautiful collection of cards. xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You can just keep on celebrating since you'll get my card in Arizona. I didn't realize this was a milestone birthday for you. Happy 70th!!!

Wanda said...

Happy belated birthday!

Leslie Miller said...

They're all wonderful, Lynette! I'm sorry I didn't send any December birthday cards this year, things being all upside down and backwards here. I sincerely hope I can do better next year. Happy belated birthday hugs!