Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year! - and January Calendar Page

Happy New Year, Everyone! 

Here is my January calendar page. The image is an old, wood-mounted stamp from Delafield Stamp Company, and I colored it with Copic markers. The patterned paper is from an old matstack from Recollections. I used a marker to color the very edges of the image panel. I try to make the pages as thin as possible, as there isn't much room in the frame.

I have uploaded the file for the 2024 calendar and also the 2025 year. If you want to use the file, please feel free! I'd love to hear from you if you do. If you want to use the file and have issues, feel free to email me at LJNeus@hotmail.com. You can find the files under my blog header.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Just TOO cute. An image I could look at all month!! LOVE it!

Cheryl W said...

That's such a classic image that it will never go out of style. I'd love to see a photo of a completed calendar sometime.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute little snowmen! I love a cute snowman on a card.....not so much in my yard. This year so far so good. Happy New Year!

Leslie Miller said...

Those snowpeople are darling! Oldies are the besties sometimes. Happy new year, Lynette!