Sunday, May 5, 2024

Christmas - Patterned Paper

Super simple Christmas card. I still had three sheets of this patterned paper. I used one of the sheets to make six cards. Only two more sheets to go. LOL! I sponged the edges of the patterned paper, which is from Recollections. I sponged the edges of the sentiment panel, also. I added sequins from Gina K scattered around the background in the snowflake centers, and also three more on the sentiment panel. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty background paper. Nice jump on your Christmas cards. I need to start making some now and then to get them done before all of the rest of the seasons things take over. SO much to do that time of year. I need to remind myself that I can make 6 cards from one sheet of background paper, it's motivational. Your card is wonderful and the sponging does add a nice touch.

Cheryl W said...

Sounds like you could make another dozen of these! Not a bad idea, because they really are pretty. I like that paper a lot.

Leslie Miller said...

What more do you need? I love it! Beautiful paper. I've been trying to use my paper more, but there are so many things I love to play with, sigh.