Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Gold Die-Cut Christmas

I had a few scraps of gold foily cardstock on my desk and decided to do a little bit of die-cutting with them. Here are the results of that. The sentiments are from Paper Smooches and are gold-embossed. I cut all the die-cuts out of thick card and glued them with the foil for added dimension. I also added a thin strip of the gold foil between the patterned paper and the white background.





Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

What fun Christmas cards. I love those dies. Your cards are so festive

Chookarooni said...

Great cards and as always great instructions….

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good! One of these days I'm actually going to make a batch of Christmas cards. Love this quick design with the paper, dies and gold!