Monday, May 6, 2024

"Inchie" Birthdays

Looking through my stamps, I came across this set by Inkadinkado. It includes several "inchie" stamps. Remember them? I made these eleven cards, all using the same layout - just different stamps, colors, sentiments and backgrounds. The sentiments are all by Gina K. The image panels are all popped up on foam squares. Edited to add: I forgot the main thing!! I had a whole bunch of 1.25 inch squares that I happened upon, from MANY years ago. That's what started me making these cards.











Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You really went to town with those inchie images! These all look great, and I love your pinpoint design backgrounds.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun! I love them all. Way to get busy with your stamps! I have some Inkadinkado inchies also, but I'd have a hard time finding them as they're a mixed set so I don't know where I filed it, sheesh. Your first card is my favorite. Very striking!