Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Patterned Paper Embossed and Sanded



Gina K did a video on this older technique a while back and I made these four cards. They all use the same embossing folder. They are mostly embossed on patterned paper, except the one that I messed up. :-) For this one, I embossed, sanded, added white ink lightly, and then gold ink on top of that. The sentiment is gold embossed, also.


These next two Just have the white ink on top of the sanded image.



This one is patterned paper on the back. LOL! I used an ink pad to lightly go over the whole panel. I made this one into a gate-fold card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

I'm not sure what the mess-up was on the first card, but it was a happy one, because it's beautiful! That embossing folder is really lovely. No matter how you used it, it looks terrific!