Friday, July 24, 2015

Enjoy Your Day

I have so many options for my cards these days! I have my Stampin' Up! project, I have my card parts, and I also have a lot of stamp sets given to me by a friend! Too many things ... not enough time. :) (Not to mention all my other stamps, my embellishments, my stickers, etc., etc., etc.)

For today's card, I went with "card parts" and also a daisy I've had for years. (This was the first one I've used from the package. It's from Martha Stewart.) The yellow and black pieces were cut at our Group Gathering in June. I believe the die is from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the sentiment (from My Favorite Things) and embossed the yellow piece with my Darice Wire Fence folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Yellow and Black are always a great color combination with the white card base. This is a happy card for someone. :)

Leslie Miller said...

What? I can't believe this is the first time you're using one of these daisies you've had for years! I happen to know you love daisies. Well, I happen to love this card! The daisy, the curve, the embossing, the yellow and white -- all things I love!