Thursday, July 16, 2015

Snow Angels #3

The third card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Snow Angels." 

I again used Memento black ink to stamp the image and colored with Copic markers. I cut the image out with a Spellbinders circle die and then used a scalloped die for the matting. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. I also added some Star Dust Stickles to the snow. The background was embossed with a Darice Snowflake embossing folder.

I am linking this card up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. The optional challenge this week is a color challenge, but the only real requirement is to post a Christmas card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Clips and clean! Just like a frosty winter morn!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I remember making snow angels! What a cute little guy and perfect embossing folder for the background.

Leslie Miller said...

Another one of your awesome embossing folders and a perfect base for the cute image! Really a super card, Lynette!

JoAnn said...

Love the embossed background and the cute little guy making snow angels. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.