Saturday, July 11, 2015

Send a Celebration

Continuing on with my mission of using all of my Stampin' Up! sets, I am sharing this card. I used the set called "Send a Celebration." There are four stamps in the set - here are two of them. I used another one recently and one you will see next April on my calendar page. (I'm pretty sure I used the fourth one recently on a card. I searched my blog for it and can't find it. Sorry!)

I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento black ink and colored with Copics. I matted with shimmery silver cardstock. The image panel is mounted on Dimensionals. I added three different sizes of gems to the centers of the flowers. I will use this as an anniversary card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Love the coloring on this. I wonder if I have any parts of this stamp set from rummage sale shopping...it looks familiar lol!

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I have or had that set and never knew what to do with it. You did a great job with it. Pretty colors as well!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute little design and a great card!

Unknown said...

Sassy! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

I have this set and love it! I'm looking forward to when its turn comes, but it's a long way off. I LOVE how you colored these pretty flowers!