Monday, June 4, 2018

Christmas Tree

I made six more Christmas cards yesterday and this morning. The five I am sharing with you tomorrow are my favorites. This one came about because I accidentally cut an extra matting panel and felt I needed to use it right away. :) The stamps I used for this card are from Recollections. I stamped the tree on scratch paper before stamping on this panel so that I could stamp the sentiment over it. I added the trunk of the tree with a marker. The whole panel is mounted on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little tree! The added mat is great! I love how you do Christmas cards throughout the whole year. I have a few but tend to cram them in later.

Cheryl W said...

Your Merry Christmas sentiment is so pretty. I can see why you wanted to feature it. This is a great idea for a Christmas card - fairly simple and quick to make. Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

I like how you stamped the sentiment over the tree and how you were compelled to use that extra panel right away. Lately I've been using my spare parts right up, too. This sure made into a pretty Christmas card. You must have quite a pile of them already. It's a good feeling!