Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Friends #2

Here is my second card made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Friends." (You'll see the first one in a couple weeks.) It's very, very similar to a card I made a few weeks ago, but I do like the layout and it works so perfectly with this little stamp. I cut the opening with a die. The bow was also done with a die. I mounted the top panel on Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I colored with Copic markers and used some Wink of Stella.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

oh my gosh, great minds think a like! The card I'm making later this morning with a friend is laid out just like this one. I used an embossing folder and some DP, but otherwise the same sketch. I love the die to cut the window--who makes that one?

Anonymous said...

Love the tulips! I've seen these bow dies around, but have never purchased a set. I always think about how things will work in the mail. I guess you could stuff some tissue paper or even cotton balls in the loops of the bow to keep from getting flattened! LOL! My cards are not always totally flat (I love adding dimension), but I've never put something "squish-able" on one.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a really pretty card with such cute petite flowers. I like the border around the stamped image and I love the little bow! (Great suggestion in comment above about how to mail the card so the bow doesn't get squished!)

Cheryl W said...

I really LOVE this card, Lynette! I have both the aperture and bow dies. Now I just need to find a little stamp that will work to give this a try. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this design, too, and the cute bow really adds to it. If not a bow, another die accent could be used. Pretty stamp.