Sunday, June 3, 2018

Oriental Paintings - #1, #2 and #3

Another Stampin' Up! set finished. I continue to make progress on my quest to use all of my SU! sets, although I will admit to cheating a bit! For today's cards I used the set called "Oriental Paintings." For this first one, I used Versamark on black and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. The background paper is also shiny gold and black. It is paper our daughter brought me from her visit to Japan. The image panel is mounted on Dimensionals.
For this second card, I used watercolor paper. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Glitter Sparkle pens. I mounted the panel on Dimensionals. The background paper was given to me by our daughter-in-law who got it in Japan.
And the third stamp of the set. I colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. It's also mounted on Dimensionals. The patterned square underneath was cut with a stitched square die. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are all so pretty, Lynnette! The images are lovely and the Japanese background papers are perfect. I think I still have some Japanese wrapping paper that I received from a Japanese exchange student that lived with us one year. I've had it for years and years and just can't bear to use it. Silly me!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that set's a keeper! Maybe it's because you made such beautiful cards with it. I love every one of these. Each so different. The first very striking in gold and black, the next two progressively more delicate. Just lovely, Lynette!