Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Curses - Foiled Again! :-)


Here is my second foiled card - but no cursing! LOL. A friend came over on Sunday and we were playing in my stamping room. I showed her my foil and asked her what she would like to make. She wanted snowflakes, so we went online and found some clipart snowflakes. She arranged them the way she wanted and this is the result. We used Rose Gold foil. We matted with a matching metallic card stock. I haven't had much time to play in my stamping room, but I'll share again when I have something new. I hope holiday preparations are going well for everyone.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's pretty fantastic, Lynette! I haven't got a clue how the foiling works, but this is one of the best samples I've seen! Gorgeous! Christmas... I've got a Christmas to-do list and a regular to-do list. Double duty this time of year. Still trying to finish and mail the cards, and that's only the first item on the Christmas to-do list!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, Lynette! I need to design a card for next year that involves foiling. Snowflakes is a really good idea. Maybe I'll think about doing some foiled Valentines, too. Hmm....now you've got me thinking!