Monday, December 10, 2018

More Foiled Snowflakes

Using the same snowflakes - with a few additions and changes - as my friend and I used a few days back, I made another foiled card. This time I used pewter foil. But, this time I printed the snowflakes on vellum. I placed the vellum on white cardstock and matted with black. I mounted the panel on foam squares. I added several pink gems among the snowflakes and also by the sentiment. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I embossed it with pewter embossing powder. Very shiny in real life, but not so much in the picture:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I like the addition of that little bit of pink sparkle, too.

Leslie Miller said...

Before I read I was admiring how soft and pretty this looks, then I see you did it on vellum. You're blowing me away with these snowflake cards. Love the tiny gems sprinkled throughout.