Thursday, December 27, 2018

Happy 99th Birthday!


I was asked to make a card for a mother-in-law for her 99th birthday. This is what I made. The stamps and dies are from Gina K. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the numbers were cut with a Cuttlebug die. I added lots of Wink of Stella to the flowers. If you are interested in seeing other stair-step cards I have posted, just click on the link at the bottom of this post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very special and beautiful card for whoever will receive it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this blew me away with all that pretty color on crisp white. One of my favorite color combos -- pink and green and anything with white! Gorgeous, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card - I love the multi-layer stamping. I haven't made a stairstep card in a while. They're really impressive, but they do take a bit more work.

Patti J said...

This is SO pretty, and what a great design! Thanks for sharing!