Saturday, December 1, 2018

December Calendar Page

And now we have arrived at December!! Here is my calendar page for this month.

I used just part of a Darice embossing folder for the image. I matted with red. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

There are links on the "Calendar" page of my blog, which you can reach by clicking the tab under my blog title. I have now uploaded the files for 2020. I would love to hear from you if you use the files!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lynette! I do love the white on white with a touch of red. You know how crazy I am about embossing folders and you always use them to their best advantage.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty page! It reminds me of the snow we just received here. I like the bit of red for that "pop" of color. Now I've got to get started on my own family calendar. Need to get them in the mail by mid-month.