Thursday, October 10, 2019

Christmas Snowman and Birdies


I do not know what company made these stamps, as I stamped them at our Group Gathering in June. If anyone is really interested, I could find out. I think the snowman and the trees are the same stamp. I added the sentiment from the same set. I simply colored with Copics, matted, and added a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella marker.

Each of the birds, the birdhouse, and the sentiment are separate stamps from the same set. Again, I colored with Copics, matted and added bit of sparkle. I made two of this card. Three more Christmas cards done:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Both of these are so cute! Great coloring on them. (Not sure but the Snowman might be from a Stampin' Up! set?)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dang, they're cute! I especially love the snowman card. With all the new stamps I've bought lately I've managed to not buy any new Christmas stamps or dies. I guess that's one good thing, but I've gone a little overboard in other areas, sigh. These are both such happy and fun cards. The birds look like our Blue Jays, but cuter.

Cheryl W said...

Both are such cute cards. The snowman one made me smile. I'm quite sure I never looked that happy slipping on snow!