Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Calendar Page

Here is my October calendar page. My notes tell me that all of the stamps on this page are from a Stampin' Up! set that I borrowed from a friend. I embossed the stamping with silver embossing powder. I punched the moon out of yellowish-orange paper which I sponged with orange ink. I also punched a hole in the black paper and then I added the orange piece into the black hole.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love your spooky calendar page. Looks like a fun stamp set.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The silver embossing on the black background is great! Love the page!

Leslie Miller said...

Eeeeek, cute! Your embossing is flawless and the moon looks so real. I like that you inset it.