Monday, October 21, 2019

Little Birthday Wish

I had these Memory Box dies out for making another card, so I thought I would use them for multiple cards. One die cuts the stem with three flowers and then there are three smaller dies that cut the matting for the flowers. I made two sets for this card. I used textured pink paper for the flowers. The sentiment, from My Favorite Things, was matted and mounted on foam squares. I added some black "pearls" of different sizes with a Pearl Pen/Perler Pen, which is like Liquid Pearls. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like the way that die curls around the great sentiment.

Cheryl W said...

That's such a pretty die, and the pastel pink of the flowers adds a beautifully soft touch to your design. The sentiment is really nice, too. Lovely card!

Darnell said...

I love the curved flair of this floral stem design, Lynette, and how it points the eye to the great sediment! The texture of the pink and your black pearl bling are fantastic! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweet and pretty, Lynette! I love the die!