Thursday, October 24, 2019

Orange and Gold Color Swap, Plus One More

This is the card that I made for the monthly color swap in my stamping group. The colors this month are gold and orange. I used Memory Box dies for the flowers. I used gold foil cardstock. I believe the "thank you" is from Taylored Expressions. I added thin gold strips on the top and bottom of the image panel. The cardbase and panel are ivory.
While I had the dies out, I decided to make another. This time I decided to use my Xyron to "pre-stick" the flowers. I cut my gold foil first and I had the die upside down. Oops. I had to cut the flowers "backwards." It worked out fine, though. I used pink for the flowers this time.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These cards are just so pretty! I think glitter CS might be fun to try for the flowers, too. So many possibilities with this die!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I love both these cards and I want to CASE them. Not sure what with or when, but they're definitely CASEworthy. Your backwards flowers worked out just fine!