Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Ornaments

More Christmas. I die-cut the ornaments for these cards out of gold foil cardstock. I used purple glitter paper for the matting of this one, and also for the bow. The die set also includes the line of dots for the hanger. I put a piece of silver shimmery paper under the small dots. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with gold. I matted with gold foil cardstock.
Same as the first, but a different die and I used red. I matted this panel with red to match the ornament.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Those ornaments looks so elegant...and I bet they look even better IRL. At this rate, you'll make enough cards for next Christmas and the Christmas after that! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty! It would be hard to stop at two colors. I especially like that little dotted line to represent the hanger. It's the little things!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Gorgeous Christmas ornaments!