Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thinking of You

I stamped this image while I was at our Group Gathering in June. I have forgotten who makes it. I embossed it with silver. I colored it with metallic markers. The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up! set, also embossed with silver. I matted with shimmery silver and another layer of black.

I have all of my cards made through February. I will post them sporadically. I'm actually going to be taking a break from card-making and doing some embroidery. I have a project that will take me a little while. I think I'll enjoy the break, but we'll see about that! I also want to do a little more organizing in my stamping room. I do love organizing my things! Almost as much as using them.😀

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love your card, it's very pretty. Merry Christmas to you an your family.

Mary

Cheryl W said...

This is beautiful, Lynette. I haven't done much coloring on dark cardstock, but I really have to give it another try in the New Year. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Leslie Miller said...

This is such a pretty stamp and it looks striking on the black. I can't believe you're all stamped up through February. I hope to get ahead with some birthday cards now that I'm done with Christmas cards for a while. And, oh, that organizing! I love it, too, and it's all I've done in my room the last couple of times I've been in there. This happens every year. Enjoy your embroidery project, Lynette, and have a merry Christmas!