Saturday, April 27, 2024

An Everlasting Love


This card uses a die that I got from my friend in March. I think I only have one unused item/set that I received from her. I decided to make three of these cards, like I had told myself to do last year, but have forgotten about! Then I can keep one and give the other two away - to my church and to the thrift store that Cheryl donates to (and volunteers at!)


The die is from Impression Obsession, the sentiment is from The Paper Company and the embossing was done with a folder from Darice. As I think you can tell from the photos, the background cardstocks are metallic and the sentiment is white heat embossed. I also scored the lines with my Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Elegant cards, Lynette. I think they're absolutely lovely, and thank you for setting one aside for the thrift store!

Wanda said...

Very nice. I love the die cut and the foiled background is a nice touch.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a beautiful die cut! It is really pretty against that metallic paper!

Chookarooni said...

Lovely cards!

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are fabulous in all three colors! With your scoring added under the embossed section it appears as though it's part of the folder's design. I really like these, Lynette!