Sunday, April 28, 2024

Spirelli - and More Card Parts

Cheryl has been doing some Spirelli lately, and I keep thinking I would like to do a little bit, also. I finally remembered! I used a large punch to make the scalloped circle and then I used variegated thread to do the Spirelli on it. The rose and leaves were from my card parts, as was the sentiment. The rose and the sentiment panel are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Pretty. It reminds me of the Spirograph.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So fun to see that technique again! I remember doing it quite a few years ago and had special punches for doing it. Very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! I love it, Lynette. I have so much metallic thread left over, I should do some more. It adds such a special touch to cards.

Leslie Miller said...

I know this technique is fun and I've forgotten all about it. Such pretty results and a nice way to frame the rose. That sure is a large punch! I love that you used variegated thread. It adds an extra level of fabulous!