Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Holiday Wishes

I still pick out pieces from my card parts now and then, but not often enough. But, I guess I just don't have enough time in my stamping room! I had used an edge punch from Martha Stewart to punch both sides of a piece of 5.5 x 4.25 inch cardstock, leaving the middle intact. This is the piece that was in my card parts. The snowflakes and sentiment were also from my card parts. I added a strip of lightly patterned paper on the inside edges of the punching. The sentiment and the snowflakes, all from Gina K, were embossed with silver and die-cut. Another Christmas card done. I know it's early, but I do wish I had more of them done.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I've never thought to use a punch like that on two sides. Love the idea! You are getting a head start on your holiday cards.

Cheryl W said...

Your card parts made a really nice card! I wish I had more holiday cards done, too. I really need to work on some.

Leslie Miller said...

You're doing much better than me with your Christmas cards! I really admire your design on this one, Lynette. That's an amazing punch and pretty snowflakes and sentiment popped up for extra interest. Lovely!