Saturday, April 20, 2024

Watercolor By Wyatt

We picked Wyatt, our youngest grandchild, up from school a couple weeks ago, and he gave me this artwork that he had done - the watercolored background. I asked him if I could use it to make a card. At first he hesitated, and then he said it would be okay. So, here is it. I cut it down and matted it using Waffle Flower dies. I stamped the image with a Gina K stamp and used a die-cut sentiment from my card parts. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and is from a set that I got from my friend in March. It's popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You turned Wyatt's wonderful artwork into a perfect card to showcase what he had made. Very nice! I'll bet he loved it!

Wanda said...

I love what you did with Wyatt's watercolor piece. I'm sure he likes it too! It made a stunning background!

Cheryl W said...

Tell Wyatt his watercoloring is better than any I've ever done, and I've been trying to learn to watercolor for at least 20 years! The card is beautiful. Wyatt should be proud.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow!! Wyatt's watercolor made a perfectly gorgeous sky for your scene! This is amazing. I love the stamp, the sentiment too. I know you're a proud Grandma, and Wyatt should be very pleased!