Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Christmas Card

Just another quick post for today.

I am sharing another card I made with my Festive Favorites set (from Stampin' Up! and from Gloria) but today's card uses the snowmen.  This one is actually a One-Layer card.  I colored the snowmen with markers.  I used Stickles for the snow. I also added Stickles to the snowflakes, and then I popped them up on Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the same set.

It's nice to be home after almost a week, especially when we only planned on being gone for three days!  My mother-in-law is doing great and will be moved to a nursing home this morning.  It is a bright and cheery place, so hopefully she will love it there and regain some strength and learn to use a walker.  And then hopefully, she will return to her home after about three weeks.  I offered to go back for a couple days next week.  Also, our daughter and her family will be here on Friday through Sunday.  And it's my mom's 80th birthday on Saturday and our grandson's second birthday the same day!  (I can't believe he'll be TWO already!)  So, please bear with me as I'll be scarce here for a while!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Lynette! And what a lovely sentiment you used!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

Love it! A different sentiment and you could use it all winter! Enjoy the birthday party! Both of them :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute stamp and a great card!

Anonymous said...

Another great card. So glad to hear your mother-in-law is doing great!!!Enjoy the birthdays!!
gloria

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a fun holiday card, Lynette! I love the way you used the Stickles for snow. It came out fabulous! :)

Suzie said...

Great snowman card, Lynette. I love glitzy cards for the holiday. Glad to hear that your MIL is doing so well.

Hugs, Suzie

Harriet Skelly said...

Cute card - I like that row of snowmen. It is hard to believe that Andrew is going to be 2 already! Enjoy your family!

Mary said...

Love your one layer card. :) I'm glad that your MIL is doing better.You certainly have been very bust this summer. Congratualtions to your Mom for turning 80 and your grandson is going t0 be 2, Time sure does fly by.

Mary