Thursday, September 23, 2010

NOEL - Two Versions

I have a couple minutes, so I thought I would just upload a couple cards I have made.  They both use a stamp from Repeat Impressions.  It's called 2107-H NOEL, and you can find it here - just scroll down a little bit.

For this first one, I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Detail Gold embossing powder.  I stamped again and cut out the "O" and colored the poinsettia with markers and mounted it on Dimensionals.  I matted with red cardstock.

For this second one, I simply stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and colored the poinsettia.  Then I used a Nestability and embossed the frame.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Woww gorgeous cards Lynette! Really wonderfull and love the simplicity!
Hugs Kristel

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Hallmark only wishes they had cards this pretty. :) I especially like the one with the gold embossing.

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

Two stunning and beautiful cards. Simple in design but so so effective.
Gorgeous.

irene
xxxx

Mary said...

Both of your cards are lovely. I am partial to the gold embossing' I love the new phot of you. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

VERY elegant.
gloria

Anonymous said...

I like both! Good thing I don't have to choose lol!