Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fishy Birthday

My neighbor and stamping friend, Bonnie, was here last Friday. She brought some things over that she had gotten from another friend. One of the things she brought was this cool patterned paper. She had made a card like this, and I got enough of the paper to make two cards. Such quick and great masculine cards. I cut the circles with Nestability dies, and the sentiment was also cut with dies. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a super way cool way to use the paper! I thought it might be a stamp at first. I absolutely love the look of this!

Patti J said...

Love this! What a fun and easy way to make a masculine card! Great job, as always! Thanks for sharing, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

You're so right - that paper and layout make for a perfect masculine card. A fisherman would especially appreciate it. I haven't seen DSP like that before, but I'll be on the lookout for it now.