Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Glittery Presents



I had a friend over to play on Friday, and I made five cards. Only three different designs, though. This is the one I made to show her how easy it was to use stencils and glitter. I totally messed up a few times! LOL!

At any rate, I did end up with this one. I used a Lasting Impressions brass stencil and some sticky paper, along with Martha Stewart glitter. I mounted the panel on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I'm sure this is many times prettier IRL with all that sparkle. This is another technique that I haven't tried. I think you need a special sticky paper for it, don't you? I have some sheet adhesive, but I think that would be too strong and I wouldn't be able to pry the stencils off of it.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, it's so cute! I love those presents and all the fantastic sparkle. It could make a great Christmas card, too!