Thursday, March 5, 2020

More Watercolored Flowers

I've been having fun with watercolor. This card uses a stamp, but the next three I'm going to post are "from scratch."

The image stamps on this card (the three flowers and the leaf) are from a Hampton Arts set. I stamped them on cheap watercolor paper. I painted the flowers and added the stems, and the leaves to the middle flower. I matted it and added the sentiment, which is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute and fun flowers! You're really absorbing those watercolor videos you've been watching. Looking forward to what's next!

Cheryl W said...

Your expert water coloring is inspiring me, so I've planned to give it a go tomorrow. We'll see if what I am able to do is worthy of a blog post. Your card is a CAS beauty - I hope I can do half as well.