Friday, August 27, 2021

Christmas Reindeer

A few weeks ago, a friend was over and I was showing her how dies work. I had cut out this cute reindeer and his scarf. It's been sitting in a clear sleeve on my desk since then, so I got it used up. I used some paper from The Paper Studio for the background and matted it with red. I cut the "joy" from red, also, and added it. The reindeer is mounted on foam squares. Pure simplicity, but I do like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute card! Love the plaid paper too!

Leslie Miller said...

That's the cutest reindeer and I love the plaid! I'll bet your friend was fascinated. I remember the first time I saw how dies work. A friend demonstrated to a group of us. It was the original Spellbinders and a Cuttlebug when both were brand new. She blew us away!

Patti J said...

This is darling! That’s the cutest die, and the scarf is so cute! But…you had me at plaid!!! Great card!

Cheryl W said...

That reindeer is so cute! He is perfect for a fun focal point on your Christmas card. You could definitely mass-produce some of these.