Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Thankful Thoughts

I was looking through my wood-mounted Stampin' Up! stamps recently and came across this set of "stained glass" images. I stamped this one on vellum and embossed with pewter embossing powder. I colored the backside with Copic markers and wrapped it around a piece of ivory cardstock and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from a different old SU! set and is also embossed with pewter powder. The card base is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I would have never thought that was vellum. You can't tell in the photo at all.

I too have been bringing things that haven't seen ink in years. Fun to go back and see what I've got. Lol!

Cheryl W said...

Your stamped image looks beautiful on vellum. I always love how the vellum softens the colors, and the heat embossing adds to the stained glass look. This makes a wonderful Thanksgiving card.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Never saw this stamp before, but it's gorgeous! Looks great on vellum, and the sentiment is a fun font!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Lynette! I love getting my old stamps out to create with! Great job, dear friend!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Another really great stained glass look that you have used. Very pretty card for Autumn!