Sunday, August 15, 2021

Mini Lift and Reveal Boxes

Our granddaughter was able to spend a few days with us a couple weeks ago. We had so much furn. We made never-ending cards and these cute mini lift and reveal boxes. I'm sorry that I didn't take pictures of Amelia's projects.

I have discovered a great crafter named Sam Calcott. She makes incredible projects. Here is a link to her mini box, but you might want to check out some of her other videos, also. I personally think they are pretty amazing!


When you open the top of the box, the gift is raised up and revealed. I still have to add the ribbon to the Christmas box, and I have no idea what I'm going to put in them, but I sure do love them! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

These are adorable! Bet you had fun that day! Thanks for sharing…off to look at the link!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute idea! I need to check out her posts.

Cheryl W said...

These boxes are so cute! I can see tying a small piece of jewelry on the inside. I watched the video and will look for more of hers. You're right, she's an amazing crafter.

Leslie Miller said...

Will wonders never cease? Some people are so clever to design a box like this. How fun! I remember the candy bar holders that pulled up with the ribbon. I thought those were cute and made quite a few of them. Now I don't do 3D things at all. Bet you and Amelia had great fun with these!