Monday, April 18, 2022

Alcohol Ink Background

Another alcohol ink background card. I had our middle grandson here last Monday, and he was playing with my alcohol inks. We used some of the pieces he made to decorate the Easter eggs that I posted a couple days ago, but this one was just to pretty to cut up - I loved it. So I made a simple card using it. The sentiment and flowers are die-cuts. The sentiment is several layers thick, but the flower is just one layer. I added Wink of Stella on top of the flowers and sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Black silhouette die cuts are always perfect over alcohol ink backgrounds. Very pretty! I really need to make some pieces again.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful colors in that background! I see the sparkle on the die cuts, too, and I imagine it's even prettier in real life.

Cheryl W said...

Your background looks a bit like a stormy sky--very dramatic. It must have been fun to play with alcohol inks with your grandson.

Patti J said...

He did a wonderful job with your alcohol inks! This background is beautiful! Another stunning card, my friend! Thanks for sharing!