Monday, April 25, 2022

Thanks For Our Pastor

We have a new pastor at our church, and this is the card I made for her celebration. Actually, she was our associate pastor and accepted the call to be our senior (and now, only) pastor after our former senior pastor retired. We are grateful to have her!

The image stamp is from Inkadinkado and is embossed with detail gold powder. The sentiment is from Gina K and is also embossed with gold. The image panel is ivory cardstock. I used strips of patterned paper (and therefore made more scraps to use up!) on each side. I also added gold foil strips on the image panel and light purple strips on the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This turned out so pretty. Your new senior pastor will appreciate it. The gold embossing adds elegance, too. Our church is currently seeking a new senior pastor, as well. In the meantime, we'll have an interim pastor. You've inspired me to consider making a card for the pastor who's filling in, as I know it can be a difficult and often thankless job.

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty stamp and card! I love Inkadinkado stamps. The gold and soft purple look beautiful together. Your new pastor will appreciate that you took the time to make this card for her.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, Your pastor will appreciate this really pretty card! I love the image with the candle.