Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Butterfly Card Parts

I pulled out these pre-assembled butterflies a while ago and turned them into cards. I also added a few more "parts." I thought I only had two of them, but when I was gluing one of them one, I realized it was a stack of two! So, I got three cards instead of two. For this first one, I also used a pre-made background, done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and white ink on turquoise cardstock. The sentiment was also already made and sitting on my table.
I added strips of patterned paper and thin black strips on the edges of this one.
And one more - in purple. For this one, I added metallic strips along the patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful butterflies!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love those card parts! Here's another gorgeous die that layers up so prettily. Quite striking!

Cheryl W said...

Love those dramatic butterflies. and with five on each card, they look like butterfly gardens. So, so pretty!

bonnie32002 said...

Don't you love it when all the parts are right there and ready to go? You did a great job with the butterfly's and choice of colors!