Saturday, May 7, 2022

MANY Christmas Cards

I bought a 12 x 12 pad of Christmas paper awhile ago, and I've really been working on using it. The first thing I did was cut apart the pieces that had smaller squares or tags or strips of patterns on them. I'm pretty sure I've shared some of the previous cards I made. Well, I've made 58 more (for a total of 72, I think)! And I still have most of the full sheets left. Here are some of the cards. I have multiples of many of them and others are very similar. They will be donated - either to our church or to a thrift store my friend, Cheryl, volunteers at and makes cards for. Please don't spend a lot of time looking at them! Sorry about the quality of the photos. It was so much easier to lay them flat on my table for the pictures, rather than standing them upright and using my good lighting. No details given - stamps, dies, embossing folders, embossing powder, glitter paper, etc. used.





















Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make and donate those beautiful cards! My sister-in-law lives in an assisted living home and I give those cards we get in the mail from various places for them to give to the residents. They are appreciative.

Chookarooni said...

That pad of Christmas cat stock really lends itself to making beautiful cards -you have been busy!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, Lynette! You have been busy! So many cards, and they're all beautiful. Any you can donate to the thrift store will be very much appreciated. I haven't made many Christmas cards, yet. I've just been so busy trying to make enough other cards for the thrift store (and also working on getting my kitchen cleared out for the remodeling).

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such beautiful papers.....I love the soft colors! I'm sure whether you donate them to the church or to the thrift store they will be appreciated.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, look at you go! That's some very pretty paper. I absolutely love the pastel bottle brush trees. I often opt for flat pictures when I don't have good light. It all depends. Also, it's much easier than setting up a whole backdrop. I enjoyed looking at all of them, Lynette!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! And look at that stash you have already for next Christmas, or to donate! Very pretty!