Sunday, May 8, 2022

Pink Mini-Slimline Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, whether you are a mother or not!

I pulled out some card parts the other day and made a couple cards. Here is one of them. Maybe I'll just concentrate on my card parts for a while. It's a very quick thing to do! The "part" on this card is the die-cut butterflies. I cut a panel from some ancient Stampin' Up! paper and matted it with black. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. This is a mini-slimline card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, it's great that you are using some of your card parts. A lot of what I have are ones from when our group got together. That is a really pretty die cut and it stands out so nice on the pretty pink paper.

Patti J said...

Well, isn’t this the prettiest card!?! That die cut is wonderful, and love the sentiment. Great design!

Cheryl W said...

That die-cut is so delicate and pretty and makes a wonderful focal point. It works perfectly on a mini-slimline size card, too. You're so good at using your card parts. I've really been trying to use mine, too, but I don't always explain that I am doing so in my blog posts.

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful and perfect die for a mini-slimline -- one of my favorite sizes. Love the sentiment, too. It's very useful to have some vertically oriented sentiments on hand. I like the balance here.