Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Cards for our Kids


Oops - I was mistaken! I have one more Christmas card!! This is the one I made for our daughter and son and their spouses. (I made two of them.) I wanted something a little more special. The finished card is 5 x 7 inches. The penguins and holly stamps are from Gina K. They are stamped, cut out with dies, colored with Copic markers and popped up on foam squares. I added some embossing across the middle with a Cuttlebug border folder and then added score lines with my Scor-Pal on each side of the embossing. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the gingham papers are from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Suzie C said...

Lynette, this is the cutest card! I love all the “extras” you did to it as well! A Merry Belated Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Wanda said...

SO stinkin' cute!!!

Cheryl W said...

These are fabulous cards. I love the little penguins, and your coloring of them is perfect! I also really like how you used your embossing border folder and then added the scored lines. That really adds a special touch. I need to remember that!!

Kris said...

Lynette, these are the cutest cards. Love all the extras. Happy New Year!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! You've colored the penguins delightfully, my friend! And that fold is wonderful! Great job, as always!!! Our bonus that you posted one more holiday card! Hugs...

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how utterly adorable with the design on front plus the fancy fold and gingham! This is one to make a person smile for sure!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a really special card! As you know I love making fun fold cards and this is different than any I have done. I'm sure they all loved your creations!