Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy Hanukkah!

Here is my one Hanukkah card. I used stencils for the little bits of stripe and the stars. The stars are done with Deco Foil Transfer Gel and foil, with my laminator. I added thin strips of silver glitter paper on the top and bottom of the image panel. The sentiment is from Gina K. I foiled that, also, and it's popped up on foam squares. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice card! I like the foiled stars. I haven't done much foiling this past year, and I really need to try to work it in when making my 2023 cards. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, those stars are fantastic! They look like little stickers. Actually, your border, including blue stripes, looks like Washi tape. Who needs it? You clever girl!