Thursday, December 29, 2022

December Anniversary


This is the card I made for our daughter-in-law's parents 49th Anniversary. I thought it was appropriate to use a poinsettia for a December anniversary. The flower was done with a Gina K stencil set. I used three shades of red and topped it off with some gold foil, done with Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the last stencil. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is embossed with detail gold embossing powder. The sentiment panel has very light color added around the edges and is popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Lynette, such a lovely anniversary card! Using the poinsettia was a perfect choice!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a real WOW card! Beautiful Poinsettia and the gold foiling really sets it off!

Cheryl W said...

What an amazing card, Lynette. That poinsettia looks fantastic!! I love the gold foil on the veins of the petals. So glad you shared the smaller pic so we can really see how impressive that gold looks.

Wanda said...

Your card is SO beautiful and I'm sure your daughter-in-law's parents are going to love it.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Lynette! This is so gorgeous! Tha color is amazing, and I am in love with the stencil! Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, pretty! Love the colors, and the transfer foil is somethin' else. It worked beautifully for the final touch. Stencils these days are amazing.