Saturday, December 24, 2022

One Last Christmas Card

Seems I have a hard time stopping making Christmas cards, even though I have more than I need and Christmas has arrived. But, here is my last one for the year. The sentiment is from an old wood-mounted Hero Arts set. The patterned paper is all from Gina K. Barely visible are three little Nuvo drops under the sentiment.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty!! I LOVE that DSP!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card. Love the color! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Patti J said...

Very soft, pretty card! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card. I love that color for snow-themed cards. I had to look close so I could see your Nuvo Drops, too. They were a nice touch. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

It seems I'm happier making Christmas cards after the big day. I have some ideas to try. This is so pretty with the particular shade of blue and the snowflake paper combined with gingham. I see those little Nuvo drops, too. I hope your Christmas was merry, Lynette! All is good here.