Saturday, February 11, 2023

Always There When I Need You

The embossed background and the two-piece umbrella were in my card parts book. Sorry the picture is not very good, but the background has embossed clouds on it I thought the two pieces went together well. I matted the background. Then I found the sentiment in a Gina K set and embossed it with silver to match the umbrella. I matted the sentiment with silver glittery cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great card to let someone know you are thinking of them! Love the paper pieced umbrella.

Patti J said...

This is a perfect card! Love the die, the umbrella, and of course, that fun designer paper! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card! I have that embossing folder and an umbrella die, so I may have to case it. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute, Lynette! Not only do the embossed clouds and umbrella go together, but the sentiment is perfect with it as well. I do love an umbrella card and this one is darling!