Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Birthday Rose

Another Card Parts card for today. Slowly, slowly I'm using up parts! The rose, the leaves, and the white petal-shaped pieces were all from my stash. I had cut the white into squares and then rounded two corners of each piece. I added them to a piece of peach cardstock and added that to a piece of darker peach cardstock. I added the leaves to three of the white pieces and the rose, mounted on foam squares, to the middle. The sentiment is from Gina K and is embossed with gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love the way you used four squares, each having two rounded corners to create an interesting background for your rose. This is such a great idea! I'm going to pin your card so that I can remind myself to use it everyonce in a while.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the card! It adds such a great look to a card when you use the squares and round the corners.

Christine said...

Great concept and use of stash. Well done you!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! That's interesting how you made the petal shaped white pieces. One can do a lot with corner punches!

bonnie32002 said...

I love the rounded corners on the squares and the peach-ieness of the flower, great look!